Reward & Grow
If you’ve had a great season and you want to maximise your returns this financial year, talk to us about Reward & Grow. By prepaying the cost of your Ag supplies into an account before 30 June you can earn a reward on your cash, effectively giving you access to more materials for less!
Our Reward & Grow product offers a safe way to set aside cash for next season’s growth, without having to decide exactly on what you need.
What you need to know
- Reward rate of 4.16% per annum is calculated on the daily balance of your Reward & Grow account and credited monthly.
- Any funds deposited into a Reward & Grow account must be used to purchase goods from a Ruralco business.
- The minimum prepayment amount is $10,000.
- The term of the prepayment is for a maximum of 11 months.
- There are no associated account keeping fees.
To get set up with an account you will need to get in contact with Wilshire & Co Stanthorpe Head Office on 0746 812 055 .
Tax ruling number 2018/15
Reward & Grow Agreement Terms & Conditions
The Parties agree that the following terms and conditions shall apply:
(a) Agreement means this Reward and Grow Agreement between the Parties.
(b) Goods means those goods the Parties agree may be purchased under this Agreement, including but not limited to, the goods described in the Agreement Details.
(c) Reward Amount is the amount when the Reward Rate is applied to the Prepayment Amount in accordance with this Agreement.
(d) Parties means the Customer and the Company.
(e) Payment Date means the commencement date of this Agreement, and is day on which the Prepayment Amount is received into the Company’s account.
(f) Wilshire and Co (ACN 099622858), including any of its related bodies corporate as applicable to this Agreement from time to time.
(g) Term means the term of this Agreement commencing on the Payment Date and expiring on the End Date.
2. This Agreement commences on the Payment Date and expires on the End Date.
3. Notwithstanding any other clause, the Customer agrees that:
(a) The Prepayment Amount shall be a minimum of $10,000.00 but shall not be greater than $5,000,000.00 in the aggregate (or any such other amounts as agreed by Wilshire and Co in its absolute discretion);
(b) the Prepayment Amount will only be used by the Customer solely for the purpose of purchasing Goods from the Company;
(c) during the Term, any Prepayment Amount or Reward Amount will not be refundable (in whole or part thereof) to the Customer, except with the written consent of Wilshire and Co (whose consent may be withheld in its absolute discretion);
(d) the Company will not at any time during the Term or on the End date, convert any unspent Reward Amount to cash or other entitlements or benefits; and
(e) the Customer may top up the Prepayment Amount at any time during the Term, but that any unspent monies will still be subject to clause 4 and 5 of this Agreement.
4. The Parties agree that the Company will offset any Reward Amount against the Customer’s purchases of Goods only after the Customer has spent the entire Prepayment Amount in accordance with clause 3(b).
5. Subject to clause 3(b) and 4, the Parties agree that if on the End Date or on termination of this Agreement there is any unspent:
(a) Prepayment Amount, such amount will be returned by Company to the Customer.
(b) Reward Amount, such amount or entitlement shall be forfeited by the Customer and not rolled over into any subsequent Agreement.
6. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
(a) The Company has not made any warranty, claim, statement or representation as to the suitability, relevance or appropriateness of this Agreement or any products relating to this Agreement, to the Customer.
(b) It has entered into this Agreement having conducted its own due diligence, investigation and analysis of this Agreement (including seeking its own independent advice) and does so without any reliance on any information, materials and statements provided or that may have been provided by the Company or Wilshire and Co.
(c) The Company has not at any time provided the Customer with any verbal or written legal, financial or taxation advice directly or indirectly related to this Agreement or any product referred to in this agreement.
(d) Notwithstanding any other clause, the Company or Wilshire and Co will not be liable to the Customer for any loss (consequential or otherwise) or damage arising in respect of this Agreement, on any basis in law or equity (including under breach of contract, tort (including negligence of any kind) or statute), including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of production or any other abnormal, remote or unforeseeable losses of any kind regardless of whether such losses were in the Parties’ reasonable contemplation at the time of signing this Agreement.
7. On giving the Customer not less than 14 days’ written notice, the Company may terminate this Agreement for convenience at any time and for any reason, and clause 5 shall apply.
8. On giving the Customer not less than 30 days’ written notice, the Company may vary any term of this Agreement. If the Customer does not agree with the proposed variation the Company may terminate this Agreement immediately and clause 5 shall apply.
9. The Parties agree not to use, publish or disclose any information relating to this Agreement to third parties, except to the extent that such information is in the public domain as at the Payment Date or, the disclosure of such information is required by law or order of any relevant government authority.
10. Any and all Goods purchased by the Customer under this Agreement will be governed by Wilshire and Co Conditions of Sale.
11. Where the Customer has an approved credit application with the Company or Wilshire and Co, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail over that credit application but only to the extent of any inconsistency, and that credit application of the Customer shall otherwise at all times remain in full force and effect.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Queensland and the Parties shall irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.